Focused Aspiration of Soft Tissue
The innovative Tenex Health TX procedure — Focused Aspiration of Soft Tissue — is a gentle method for percutaneous removal of tissue and restoration of natural tendon and soft tissue function. The Tenex procedure and TX1™ Tissue Removal System can be used to address the most common foot injuries for tendon and soft tissue including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
Based on technology developed in collaboration with the Mayo Clinic, FAST combines conventional ultrasonic imaging for visualization with the advanced TX1 Tissue Removal System.
Ultrasound guidance used to identify pathologic tissue and guide the TX1 MicroTip™ during tissue removal.
The TX1 MicroTip simultaneously debrides, emulsifiers, and aspirates diseased tendon or other soft tissue in various musculoskeletal structures.
The TENEX HEALTH TX procedure enables doctors to provide their patients with a rapid and precise option for removing pathologic soft tissue without an open surgical procedure.
- Perform under local anesthetic with patient completely awake
- Percutaneous insertion of TX1 MicroTip (18-gauge)
- Requires only a nurse or technician to assist with system controls
- Tiny micro insertion minimizes infection risk
- Total procedure performed in 15 minutes or less
- Tiny micro incision (3 mm) closed with an adhesive bandage
- Anticipated patient recovery time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks for return to normal activity levels
Check out www.tenexhealthpatient.com for more great information.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|