Medical Records Request
To obtain copies of your medical records please fill out our request form and return it to the office.â€‹
Brochures & Instructions
|Ingrown Toenail Post-Op Instructions||PAD Testing Questionaire|
|Plantar Fasciitis Stretching||What is a Neuroma?|
|What to expect after a steroid injection||Nerve Pain Treatment|
Orthopro STS Implants
Examining old shoes before buying new ones can help you evaluate your wear patterns and buy new shoes with a better fit and style that compensates for the stresses you place on shoes.
What are your shoes trying to tell you? Here is a translation of basic wear patterns:
- A bulge and wear to the side of the big toe means too-narrow fit or you have a bunion.
- Outer sole wear means you turn your foot out. Orthotics may help.
- Toe-shaped ridges on the upper means your shoes are too small or you have hammertoes.
- Wear on the ball of the foot means your heel tendons may be too tight.
- Wear on the inner sole means you pronate or turn your foot inward. Inner liners or orthotics may help.
- Wear on the upper, above the toes means the front of your shoe is too low.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|